Smiles for Margaret - In an effort to assist Hackettstown resident and middle school student battling a brain tumor, please find the many ways to help!
Upcoming "Smiles for Margaret" events
• Friday, April 26th Karaoke Dance Party @St. Mary's School Auditorium - 7:30 until 10:30pm
$5 Admission ALL are welcome. Light refreshments available for purchase. For more information contact Michele @908-872-9263
• Beginning May 1 running through May 17, a "Virtual Silpada Party" - 100% of the profits (30% of each sale and my full commission) will be donated. You can order online at www.mysilpada.com/jennifer.whipple and select "Smiles for Margaret" as the hostess. You can also use the following party link to access the party directly http://sild.es/36m. All jewelry is delivered directly to the customer 7 - 10 days from the party close
• Cops And Rodders Lemonade Stand - Thursday evenings beginning May 2 and running until "Hackettstown Day" - Located at Wendy's on Mountain Ave. in Hackettstown from 5:00-9:00pm weather permitting
• Brooklyn Shuz Tournament - Saturday May 12th
Hackettstown Knights of Columbus, Liberty St, Hackettstown
Registration begins at 7pm. Tournament starts at 8pm.
$25.00 a team. A team is 2 people. 50/50 Raffle
Personal size pizzas will be available for purchase
T-shirts available to purchase. For more information, contact January at 908-892-2040
• Charlie Brown's/Denville Dine to Donate - Friday, May 24th and Saturday, May 25th - 30% of your check will be donated to Margaret when you bring in the flier (will be out soon)
• Smiles "Fore" Margaret Golf Outing - Friday, June 7th, 2013 at the Delaware Water Gap Country Club with a shotgun start at 9 AM - $100 per person it will be a scramble. Enjoy a day of golf, food, prizes, and fun!
For information contact William (Wilbur, Bill) Ennis @908-319-4039 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Roxbury PBA 8th Annual Wiffle Ball Tournament - Saturday June 22nd - Horeshoe Lake, Succasunna, NJ. A double elimination wiffle ball tournament will be held for teams of 3 players minimum (max. 4) @$125 per team
Rain date of June 23rd - Get a team together, and register today! All registrations are due by June 17th.
All proceeds will be donated to Margaret! For more information, please contact Ptl. Brian Feeney @973-448-2098 or email@example.com
Not able to attend an Event, there are several other ways to help out!
Click here to Donate Online!
Gift card donations of Visa Gift Cards, Gas cards and Shop Rite cards can be sent to:
c/o Jersey Girl Donations
470 Schooley's Mtn. Rd. #138
Hackettstown, NJ 07840
Collection Boxes for Donations can be found at the following locations:
Jazzercise of Hackettstown - 213 Main Street - Trinity Church
Valley Auto - 250 Main Street
Physical Therapy Plus -57 U.S. 46 #108
Westside Haircare - 78-60 Main St (Stiger Street)
Aquatech-USA - 200 Stiger Street
Fulton Bank on Mtn. Avenue. - 176 Mountain Ave
Skylands Pharmacy - 78-30 Main St (Stiger Street)
Frank's Trattoria - 80-70 Main Street (Stiger Street)
Imaginations Design Studio for Hair - 102 Miller Street
Sun Dial Tanning - 108 East Plane Street
The Grove Gourmet Deli - 516 Willow Grove Street
Local Area Businesses
Fulton Bank at Crossroads Center - 24-26 Crossroads Center, Route 517, Independence
Salon JiMarjo - 2 Riverside Plaza, Mansfield
Piggy's Deli - 1885 RT 57, Mansfield
Nykun's Store - Rte. 46, Great Meadows
RDJ's Shell Station - Rte. 46, Great Meadows
S.O.S. Fireplace - 1474 New Jersey 57, Port Murray
You can now make monetary donations directly to the family:
Make checks payable to Donna or Margaret Walling.
Put "Margaret" on the memo line.
FULTON BANK OF NJ
24-26 CROSSROADS CENTER
ROUTE 517 PO BOX 507
HACKETTSTOWN, NJ 07840
ATTN: KATHY KLEIN
OR: You may drop a check off to FULTON BANK, at the above location, and ask for Kathy.
Thank you for your generosity!
Please Click here for the Smiles For Margaret Facebook Page for any information!
Share on Facebook