|Restaurants||Shopping||Services||Explore Community||Upcoming Events|
2013 St. Patrick's Parade - Important Participant Information
Posted on February 25, 2013 at 1:24 pm
5th ANNUAL ST. PATRICKS DAY PARADE
To: Parade Participants
Re: 3/10/13 Hackettstown NJ St. Patrick's Day Parade Information
Thank You for being a part of our Parade!
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION! - TO view this info as a .pdf Click Here!
Group Name: _______________________________________________________________________________________
Guidelines and Policies for Parade Participants:
1) Any hand-outs MUST be given directly to spectators, please refrain from throwing any items to avoid injury to anyone who may not be paying attention. NO THROWING from ANY vehicle! Click Here for the Candy Policy!!
2) This is a family event for the entire community. All performances, activities, signage, logos, music and anything else that can be seen or heard by the crowd must be Rated ‘G'.
3) We encourage celebrating, but please, no Alcoholic consumption while participating in the parade.
4) If you are handling any animals during the parade, your group is responsible for CLEAN-UP! Make certain that you are prepared!
5) Horse participation REQUIRED a DESIGNATED PERSON(s) to clean-up behind your group. Without a clean-up person you will not be allowed to participate.
Below is Parade Participant information:
View the FINAL line-up to find your group name, your division & line up number.
When you arrive, please check-in with your Division Captain, who will be wearing green staff shirts, and will be located in your assigned division location. Line-up will begin at 2:30pm. Main Street will be shut down promptly at 3:30pm for step off of the parade.
Drop-off for Divisions, off of GRAND AVENUE at the intersections listed below:
For those bands/groups coming from another parade earlier in the day, we'll make every effort to accommodate your arrival. Please call the cell phone number above if you anticipate your ETA is after 3:00 pm.
Musical/Dancing Groups are permitted to do up to a minute and a half routine at the Performance Location - the WRNJ Broadcast booth Church Street and Main Street. The location will be marked in Green Tape on the Street.
Spectator parking and parking for individuals who are participating in the parade will be located throughout the downtown and Mountain Avenue areas. It is encouraged that you make use of the municipal parking lots and arrive early.
If you should be in need of anything, staff wearing green sweatshirts will be on hand to help out during the parade.
Thank you again for being apart of our 5th Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade!!! If there are any questions or concerns regarding the parade, please feel free to contact the BID Office, (908) 850-5004 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Director Jim Sheldon • Phone: (908) 850-5004 • Email: email@example.com